We are looking for brilliant and dynamic individuals to join our fast expanding team. This position is perfect for people who have a flair for sales and are insanely passionate about actively solving real-world business problems. In fact, you will need:
- A relentlessly positive attitude;
- To believe that hard work pays off; and
- To love going out and meeting new people.
If you have these attributes, fantastic! We want to know if you are willing to do whatever it takes to be the best business development professional you aspire to be. To be a stellar business development professional, here is what you need to do:
- Source for prospective clients who would benefit from our Solutions;
- Wow prospective clients with our suite of Solutions and get them onboard;
- Follow up on project statuses, ensuring that all tasks are accurately completed in accordance to the project plan;
- Update project progress to ensure that everyone in the team is on the same page; and
- Build strong rapport with clients and maintain good business relationships.
If you have F&B knowledge, this will be an added plus!
If you are more than keen on contributing to the team by doing the above, we would like you to be part of our team!
For people who are still hesitating, you are probably asking yourself this, why Novitee?
Well, you can choose to either:
- Work for a large department within a large MNC or Government body, or
- Play a pivotal role and take on a leadership role to shape the company you’re part of.
If the second option appeals to you, read on.
Our teammates agree that the learning experience at Novitee is amazing. You won’t be confined to just one small role. We will deliberately expose you to different areas to quickly build up your career portfolio and prepare you for your next level of growth.
Oh yes, we forgot to mention, people have misguided notions that working in an SME entails lesser pay. That’s not true for Novitee. We reward people well and that is why we have been able to grow at incredible speed and still retain our talents.
For people who still haven’t heard of us, Novitee has been growing at light speed since our inception last year. We have planted headquarters in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Myanmar, serving leading MNCs, government agencies and SMEs alike.
If you would like to join our team and co-create the future with us, we would love to invite you for an interview. If this excites you, don’t wait. Quickly email us at: HR@Novitee.com and include the following:
- Recent photo
- Expected salary
- Date of availability
We already have a few candidates lined up, so don’t sit on it. Take action now!